Monday, January 01, 2024

A very honest and raw breakdown of what I've been up to

Greetings! I need to find a better way to start blogs, but I've been very obsessed with writing, not the the way I should be... Evident by the dust bunnies collecting in my blog drafts. Sorry! 
It's 2024, oh my goodness, it's January, the first! 
I have not changed, I think, hard to tell I seem to adapt to the seasons. Actually, I think I have undergone some metamorphosis(I have yet to finish that book, shush).

I am no longer being dragged down by my now ex, and I also have rediscovered my affinity for older, mature men. A round of applause for Mads Mikkelsen.

 

Isn't he gorgeous? I can't believe he's an official GILF, no longer a DILF, I have yet to come to terms with the fact that I am indeed attracted to him. Okay enough of that.

Since I broke up with Khy I have wondered why I was in a relationship to begin with, it didn't serve me anything, like at all. Aside from an aversion of committing myself to someone and trusting them with my feelings, since people absolutely love hurting and ridiculing them.


In fact it distracted me from university and now I am unsure how to fix it. I need to study but I have zero intention to or motivation, I just feel lonely and foreign at that place. And although I am grateful I got the chance I am starting to regret it, law simply is boring, beyond complicated and dysfunctional in many regards. And yet? It teaches me to rationalize things, I haven't been more somber than during a criminal law lecture. There is this sense of oppressive collective silence, it's not that I refuse to participate, I quite literally have nothing to add to the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?