Saturday, September 12, 2026

Thinness

 It's my birthday soon, and the elections. I am voting for Tierschutz Partei Berlin. I align with them the most politically. So, back to my birthday. I want to be under 50 KG by that time. I have less than 2 weeks and I will be more than likely to faint or get sick if I speed run through this. 

What I mean is, bursts of exercise, so what I can do instead, is to do something mild constantly, so I am warmed up enough for basketball on mondays and the gym on thurdays. I used justCICO again, I am so obsessed with that website, it makes everything so easily understandable, and frankly, imagining myself reaching 48 KG dead on my birthday would be a dream. 


I don't know what my current weight is as of now, once I step on the scale tomorrow morning I will update this blog entry. Allegedly I will reach my goal weight by the end of October, on 300 kcals, oh boy.. That will be tough, luckily I can fast some days if I am not up for it and save cals for days where I have to be seen eating. It will be difficult though, because from monday to friday, there will be lunch and lots of it, I could sign off the list, but I don't want to skip out on the nutrients and the routine. My body already gets hungry by 12 PM. And I absolutely hate when my tummy makes noise, it's embarrassing. Basti already is on my case, making me eat and I feel uncomfortable saying no. I don't wan him to think I'm doing it to suffer, I just want to be thin again. I also watched a video recently that suggested supplements, creatine, magnesium glycole, collagen, ashwagandah etc. I already own creatine, perhaps I will find a way to incorporate collagen because I refuse to eat those parts of an animal, and magnesium is easy to get and cheap, and ashwagandah I can order online. I already know the latter works, because I used it during my time in university.

So, here I will make a list of habits and activities I can incorporate to increase my TDEE subtly:
- stand instead of sitting
- pace instead of standing
- walk instead of using public transport
- use less sunflower oil, substitute it with olive oil or castor oil
- more healthy fats like avodaco and nuts
- specifically kill my sweet tooth a bit
- brush teeth by 10 PM on normal days to avoid snacking further
- make up excuses that don't sound stereotypically like from an anti ED PSA
- only black coffee
- no added sugar
- no added salt
- on that note, if it tastes bland without either, I will be inclined to eat less
- listen to my body's signals, I don't want to faint
- lots of water, specifically more water with salt and lemon for electrolytes
- if I cannot take it, drink a monster, they're so big and sugarfree, the craving will die halfway through the can
- see food as fuel instead of pleasure or luxury, EG: I have a weakness for donuts, so I just imagine the ingredients and the nutritional benefits, if it exceeds my daily sugar intake, I will pass or only take a nibble
- purposefully take smaller portions, or portion the low cal option higher than the high cal, if neither are fibrous or filling
- don't smoke while eating or snacking, I strongly believe in the conditioning theory, I will not become a dog that drools over food while smoking a cig
- sate sugar craving with vape
- more veggies, moderate fruit (although I could use more fruit since I barely eat them anyway)
- force myself to eat healthy but nasty stuff as well
- avoid eating out unless I know the cals from prior research or because of a provided nutritional table on the menu
- read more because I can't spell nutritional without spell checker

Whew, that's a lot for an ordinary person, but I thrive on well-thought out intricate private rules like these. I will use them for my personal guidance and if I ever get more ideas, I'll just add onto the list. Perhaps I will make a separate blog post only dedicated to such rules? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?